Happy 20th Anniversary CristCDL.com!
Check out the new site just in time for our 20th anniversary! Select your state below but keep in mind we are in Beta testing. Unfortunately, these tests will be removed by 2020.
Doubles/Triples Test 2
- Which of these statements about quick steering movements and doubles / triples is true?
- Empty trucks:
- You are driving a 100 foot truck with double trailers at 30 mph. The road is dry. Visibility is good. You should keep at least ____ seconds of space ahead of you:
- If you want to couple a second trailer to your combination vehicle, secure it by using:
- The best way to stop all skids is to:
- Driving a truck with double or triple trailers requires a driver to:
- The best way to keep brakes from overheating while going down a steep grade is to:
- If you must drive through deep puddles or flowing water, which of these should you not do?
- Some large trucks have convex or "spot" mirrors.
- Which of these statements about seeing ahead is true?
Scroll down to Submit!