Combination Test 3
- You are coupling a tractor to a semi trailer and have backed up but are not under it. What should you hook up before backing under?
- You have coupled with a semi trailer. In what position should you put the front trailer supports before driving away?
- Air lines on a combination vehicle are often colored to keep them from getting mixed up. The emergency line is ____; the service line is ____.
- Which of these statements is true?
- You are coupling a tractor and semi trailer and have connected the air lines. Before backing under the trailer, you should:
- The hand valve should be used:
- The air leakage rate for a combination vehicle (engine off, brakes off) should be no more than ____ psi per minute.
- The fifth wheel locking lever is not locked after the jaws close around the kingpin. This means that:
- You are driving a combination vehicle when the trailer breaks away, pulling apart both air lines. You would expect the trailer brakes to come on and:
- Semi trailers made before 1975 that are equipped with air brakes:
Scroll down to Submit!