Combination Test 2
- Before you back under a trailer, make sure the:
- If the service air line comes apart while you are driving a combination vehicle but the emergency line stays together, what will happen right away?
- The air leakage rate for a combination vehicle (engine off, brakes on) should not Be more than ____ psi per minute.
- In normal driving, some drivers use the hand valve before applying the brake pedal to prevent a jackknife. Which of these statements is true?
- The driver crosses the air lines when hooking up to an old trailer. What will happen?
- Why should you lock the tractor glad hands (or dummy couplers) to each other when you are not towing a trailer?
- The safety catch for the fifth wheel locking lever must be ____ for a coupling to be complete.
- The front trailer supports are up and the trailer is resting on the tractor. Make sure:
- You have a major leak in the service line and you put on the brakes. Service air pressure will escape and cause the:
- When backing under a tractor under a trailer you should expect:
Scroll down to Submit!