The following are general terms and conditions for advertising placed on
- cristcdl.com is not responsible for errors or omissions in any advertising
materials provided by the advertiser or its agency.
- All advertisements are accepted and made available by cristcdl.com
upon the representation by the agency and advertiser that they are authorized
to make available on cristcdl.com the entire contents and subject
matter thereof and that such advertisement will not violate any law or infringe
upon any right of any party. In consideration of the placement of advertisements
on cristcdl.com and any linkage to the advertiser's site on the Web,
the advertiser and agency will, jointly and severally, will hold cristcdl.com
harmless from and against any and all losses and expenses arising out of
the appearance of such advertisements on cristcdl.com, or on the advertiser's
site on the Web as linked through cristcdl.com, including, without
limitation, those arising from claims or suits for defamation, copyright
or trademark infringement, misappropriation, violation of the Lanham Act
or rights of privacy or publicity or from any and all similar claims now
known or hereafter devised. It is understood that the advertiser and agency
are jointly and severally liable for payment of invoices for advertising
made available on cristcdl.com hereunder. In consideration of reviewing
for acceptance, or acceptance of, any advertising for placement on cristcdl.com,
or any linkage to the advertiser's site on the Web, the agency and advertiser
agree not to make promotional or merchandising reference to cristcdl.com
in any way except with the prior permission of cristcdl.com in each
- cristcdl.com shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for
any failure to provide reference or access to all or any part of the advertising
due to systems failures or other technological failures of cristcdl.com
or the Web.
- No conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing on contracts, insertion
orders or instructions which conflict with the provisions of this rate card
will be binding on cristcdl.com. Except as otherwise specifically
agreed by cristcdl.com and the advertised, all advertising positioning/placement
clauses or conditions will be treated as requests only and cannot be guaranteed.
- Orders for advertising shall be non-cancelable after 10 business days
prior to the first date on which it is scheduled to appear within cristcdl.com
and through the advertising period agreed to pursuant to the insertion order.
- Unless otherwise agreed by cristcdl.com and advertiser, cristcdl.com
shall have the right to insert the advertising in various areas of the cristcdl.com
from time to time in its discretion.
- Advertiser acknowledges that it is generally familiar with the nature
of the Web and proposed uses thereof.
- cristcdl.com reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising
and/or linkage to an advertiser's site on the Web for any reason at any
time, including without limitation as a result of linkages to other sites
on the Web included in the advertiser's site.
- Unless otherwise specifically agreed by cristcdl.com and the advertiser,
no cash discounts, volume discounts or other discounted rates will be available.
- Invoices will be rendered on or about the first date on which the advertising
is scheduled to appear on cristcdl.com. Payments will be due within
30 days from the date of invoice.