Passenger Test 3
- The drivers seat should be adjusted:
- In general, the best braking technique to use in maintaining a safe speed when driving on a downgrade is:
- Which of these is the best general rule for night driving?
- Off tracking of the rear wheels is affected by:
- How are buses to handle most railroad grade crossings?
- Which of these is a good rule for backing a straight bus?
- Which of these forms of signaling is not recommended?
- Following are some situations that require special attention from all drivers. Which one is an even bigger problem for the driver of a vehicle with a low ground clearance?
- In a pressurized cooling system, coolant level should be checked:
- You need to evacuate your bus in an emergency, passengers should be directed to a safe place no less than ____ feet from the bus.
Scroll down to Submit!