Passenger Test 2
- You may sometimes haul small arms ammunition, emergency shipments of drugs, or hospital supplies on a bus. The total weight of all such hazardous materials must not be greater than ____ pounds.
- How many seats not securely fastened to the bus are usually allowed?
- It is best to wear your seat belt:
- Which of the following types of cargo can never be carrier on a bus with riders?
- If a rider wants to bring a car battery or a can of gasoline aboard your bus, you should:
- Some city transit buses may have a brake-door interlock system, this system:
- When it is carried on a bus, hazardous material must be:
- You have passed all the requirements for a "class b" bus driver's license. Which of these vehicles are you not license to drive?
- Federal regulations set an axle weight limit of ____ pounds on a tandem axle (four feet apart).
- You must put a loaded bus into motion from a stopped position on a steep upgrade (4% or more). Which of these is the best technique to follow when you have a bus with a manual transmission?
Scroll down to Submit!