Hazardous Material Test 5
- One of these shipping paper descriptions for a hazardous material is in the right order. Which one is it?
- A placard is required for a combustible liquid at?
- To find out if a shipment includes a hazardous material, you should:
- When there is a hazardous materials emergency. You should:
- Which signals may be used to warn of a stopped vehicle that contains explosives?
- Column 1 (symbols) the “d” sign means:
- A hazard class name or id number may not be used to describe a:
- When hauling hazardous materials, you must stop your vehicle and check any dual tires at least once every ___. Whichever is less.
- If there is an "rq" before or after the item description on the shipping paper, it means the:
- Carriers must give each driver who transports class a or b explosives:
Scroll down to Submit!