General Knowledge Test 9
- Which of these statements about speed management is true?
- You are driving on a straight, level highway at 50 mph. There are no vehicles in front of you. Suddenly a tire blows out on your vehicle. What should you do first?
- As the blood alcohol concentration (BAC) goes up, what happens?
- Which of these will help keep an engine cool in hot weather?
- What is hydroplaining?
- When a vehicle is carrying a load at night, which extends four feet or more beyond the rear of the body, there must be ____ at the extreme end of the load.
- When checking the bus seats, what are you looking for?
- You must inspect your cargo:
- Tie downs must be of the proper type and strength. The combined strength of cargo tie downs must be strong enough to lift.
- Tank vehicles are used to carry any liquid and are dangerous to drive because:
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) means the following?
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) means the following:
- Prior to driving, what are some of the items you should check the interior of the bus for?
- How far can the board of education make a student walk to their assigned pick up location?
- There are three types of vehicle inspections, which one is one of them?
Scroll down to Submit!