General Knowledge Test 3
- Which of these statements about brakes is true.
- What should you do when your vehicle hydroplanes?
- Which fires can you use water to put out?
- Your vehicle is in a traffic emergency and may collide with another vehicle if you do not take action. Which of these is a good rule to remember at such a time?
- Which of these is a sign of tire failure?
- Which of these statements about drinking alcohol is true?
- Which of these can help you stay alert while driving?
- Which one of these is not part of the check of the engine compartment done for a pre trip inspection?
- According to the driver's manual, why should you limit the use of your horn?
- You are traveling down a long, steep hill. Your brakes get so hot that they fail. What should you do?
- How far should a driver look ahead of the vehicle while driving?
- Which of these statements about cargo loading is true?
- Which of these statements about marking a stopped vehicle is true?
- You are driving a 40 foot vehicle at 45 MPH. Driving conditions are ideal (dry pavement, good visibility). What is the least amount of space that you should keep in front of your vehicle to be safe?
- The amount of liquid to load into a tank depends on:
Scroll down to Submit!