Doubles/Triples Test 2
- Which of these statements about quick steering movements and doubles / triples is true?
- Empty trucks:
- You are driving a 100 foot truck with double trailers at 30 mph. The road is dry. Visibility is good. You should keep at least ____ seconds of space ahead of you:
- If you want to couple a second trailer to your combination vehicle, secure it by using:
- The best way to stop all skids is to:
- Driving a truck with double or triple trailers requires a driver to:
- The best way to keep brakes from overheating while going down a steep grade is to:
- If you must drive through deep puddles or flowing water, which of these should you not do?
- Some large trucks have convex or "spot" mirrors.
- Which of these statements about seeing ahead is true?
Scroll down to Submit!