Air Brakes Test 6
- If your truck or bus has dual parking control valves it means that you can use pressure from a separate tank to:
- A straight truck or bus air brake system should not leak at a rate of more than ____ PSI per minute with the engine off and the brakes released.
- If your vehicle has an alcohol evaporator, it is there to:
- If you must make an emergency stop, you should brake so that you:
- Your truck or bus has a dual air brake system. If a low air pressure warning comes on for only one system, what should you do?
Scroll down to Submit!