Tanker Test 1
- Hauling liquids in tankers requires special care for two reasons. One reason is the ____ center of gravity that tankers have.
- You need to be extremely cautious when driving smooth bore tankers. This is especially true when you are:
- The best way to take a curve with a tanker is to slow to a safe speed before entering the curve, then ____ as you go through it.
- You should know the outage needed for the liquids you carry because:
- Baffles in liquid cargo tanks do not usually prevent the movement of surge from:
Scroll down to Submit!