Passenger Test 6
- When must a driverís inspection report be completed?
- When you are not sure who has the right of way, the safest course of action is to:
- Which of these statements about speed management is true?
- An oncoming vehicle keeps its high beams on. You should deal with this hazard by:
- According to federal regulations, the minimum depth required for tire tread on steering axle tires is ____ of an inch.
- All of the following should be in good working order before driving. Which item must be in good working order before the bus can leave?
- Which of these statements about gear ranges in buses with automatic transmissions is true?
- If your bus becomes disabled on a freeway or expressway and you must stop on the left side of the road, it is best to stop so that the bus is:
- A straight vehicle weighing 20,000 pounds GVWR which hauls 20 passengers falls into which CDL class:
- As the driver of a bus, how can you best avoid hindering other traffic on the highway?
Scroll down to Submit!