Hazardous Material Test 7
- Which of the following choices is a hazard class you are not allowed to smoke around?
- Who is responsible for finding out what permits or special routes you will need to haul hazardous materials?
- If an "x" or "rq" is in the "hm" column of a shipping paper entry, the:
- Which of the following, if required, must the shipper put on the package.
- You are hauling hazardous materials and you find that one of your tires is leaking. You must:
- Shipping papers must always be kept in one place when driving with hazardous materials. Where when wearing your seat belt?
- A vehicle contains 500 pounds each of explosives a and b, you must use:
- Who is responsible for checking to be sure the shipper correctly named, labeled, and marked a hazardous materials shipment?
- The shippers package hazardous materials, they must certify that this was done according to the regulations. The only exception is when:
Scroll down to Submit!