Hazardous Material Test 4
- A driver that hauls hazardous materials must attend training every:
- An a/w the first column of the hazardous materials table means:
- How many different hazard classes are there?
- When a substance in the materials table is written in italics it means
- Column 1 (symbols) the i means:
- When hauling explosives 1.1 & 1.3; which placard do you use?
- When a spill occurs of an rq substance the carrier has within ______to report the spill.
- Column 1 (symbols ) the + sign means:
- You have loaded a hazardous material into a cargo tank. What must you do before you move the vehicle?
- A properly prepared uniform hazardous waste manifest:
Scroll down to Submit!