Hazardous Material Test 3
- Which of the following is the proper definition of a cargo tank?
- What placard must be used with an inhalation hazard load?
- A safe haven is one place you can leave a vehicle unattended that is hauling explosives. What is the best description of a safe haven?
- Which of the following is one of the three keys to identify which placard to use?
- When is it necessary to ground the trailer?
- You may not park a vehicle carrying hazardous materials within ____ feet of an open fire.
- With most hazardous materials, you may park within 5 feet of the road briefly. If your work requires it. The materials that are the exception and do not allow parking this close to the road are.
- You do not have a hazardous materials endorsement on your commercial driver license. When can you legally haul hazardous materials?
- The basic description of a hazardous material includes the hazard class, the id number, and the proper shipping name. Which one must appear first on the shipping paper?
- When fueling a placarded vehicle, someone must always be:
Scroll down to Submit!