Hazardous Material Test 1
- There are three lists that drivers, shippers and carriers use to find out if a material is regulated as hazardous. Which one of there choices is not one of those three lists?
- Drivers of placarded vehicles transporting hazardous materials must stop ____ to ____ feet from the nearest rail of a railroad.
- How many identical placards is a vehicle hauling hazardous materials required to display and where?
- How many different type placards are there showing dot specifications?
- At what time is it required for the driver to have an approved gas mask on hand?
- What is the shape and size of a placard?
- It is recommended that when hauling a load of explosives a or b to use the fussees instead of the warning triangles if in an emergency or breakdown situation.
- Whenever your vehicle is placarded, do not drive near open fires unless you:
- If you are in an accident involving hazardous materials, you should:
- The hazardous waste manifest should be
Scroll down to Submit!