General Knowledge Test 8
- Which of these statements about driving in areas with strong winds is true?
- You are driving a heavy vehicle. You must exit a highway using an off-ramp that curves downhill. You should:
- Which of these is a good rule to follow when steering to avoid a crash?
- Which of these statements about downshifting for a long downhill grade is true?
- How do you correct a rear wheel acceleration skid?
- Which of these statements about overhead clearance is true?
- Medical certificates must be renewed every:
- During a pre-trip inspection you discover an exhaust leak or power steering leak, you should:
- During what time in your pre-trip inspection do you check the back emergency door? (to insure it is closed.)
- Inspect your cargo after you have driven
- Axle weight means the following?
- Blocking your cargo to keep it from sliding must be done:
- The basic two reasons to cover your cargo are 1) to protect the cargo from the weather and 2):
- Overlenght, overwidth, and / or overweight loads require:
- Turn signals should be used:
Scroll down to Submit!