General Knowledge Test 6
- The distance that you should look ahead of your vehicle while driving amounts to about ____ at highway speed.
- Which of these statements about tires and hot weather driving is true?
- You are driving a 40 foot vehicle at 35 mph. Driving conditions are ideal (dry pavement, good visibility). What is the least amount of space that you should keep in front of your vehicle to be safe?
- A moving vehicle ahead of you has a red triangle with an orange center on the rear. What does this mean?
- Which of these statements about drinking alcohol is true.
- On which fires can you use the "ABC" fire extinguisher?
- Which of these statements about speed management is true?
- Cargo that can shift should have at least ____ tie downs.
- If a straight vehicle (no trailer or articulation) goes into a front wheel skid it will:
- Which of these is a proper use of vehicle lights and flashers?
- Which of these statements about crossing or entering traffic with a heavy vehicle is true?
- You are checking your wheels and rims for a pre trip inspection. Which of these statements is true?
- Controlled braking:
- Your vehicle has hydraulic brakes. While traveling on a level road, you press the brake pedal and find that it goes to the floor. Which of these statements is true?
- Which of these statements about escape ramps is true?
Scroll down to Submit!