General Knowledge Test 4
- You are starting your vehicle in motion from a stop. As you apply power to the drive wheels, they start to spin. You should:
- You should use your mirrors to check:
- The proper way to hold a steering wheel is at clock positions ____ and ____.
- Cargo inspections:
- Your brakes can get wet when you drive through a heavy rain. What can this cause when the brakes are applied?
- How do you test hydraulic brakes for leaks?
- Which of these is a good rule to follow when driving at night.
- A vehicle is loaded with very little weight on the drive axle. What may result?
- The key principle in balancing cargo weight is to keep the load:
- Which of these statements about using mirrors is true?
- Which of these statements about cold weather driving is true?
- The most important reason for being alert to hazards is so:
- Which of these is a good rule to follow when using a fire extinguisher?
- Is it legal to drive with one fourth of a vehicles leaf springs broken or missing?
- You have left the road in an emergency condition, it is impossible for you to come to a stop prior to returning to the road, which of the following is the best action to take?
Scroll down to Submit!