| || |
General Knowledge Test 2
- When roads are slippery, you should:
- While driving, you see a small (1 foot square) cardboard box ahead in your lane. You should:
- Which of these pieces of emergency equipment should be carried at all times in your vehicle?
- What is counter steering?
- You do not have a hazardous materials endorsement on your commercial drivers license. When can you drive a vehicle hauling hazardous materials?
- You are driving a new truck with a manual transmission. What gear will you probably have to use to take a long downhill grade?
- High beams should be:
- An en-route inspection should include checking:
- Where or when should you test the stopping action of your service brakes?
- Stab braking:
- Which of these statements about using turn signals is true?
- Which of these statements about staying alert to drive is true?
- You are driving on a two lane road. An oncoming driver drifts into your lane and is headed straight for you. Which of these is generally the best action?
- You should avoid driving through deep puddles or flowing water. But if you must, which of these steps can help keep your brakes working?
Scroll down to Submit!