Doubles/Triples Test 3
- When should you check your mirrors while making a lane change?
- Which of these statements about managing space to the sides is true?
- Which of these statements about handling of doubles and triples is true?
- How can you be sure you supplied air to a second trailer?
- You should check the height of the trailer before connecting a converter dolly to a second or third trailer. The trailer height is right when:
- You want to hook your combination to a second trailer that has no spring brakes. To do this without wheel chocks you should:
- Which of these in not a good thing to do when driving on slippery roads?
- Which of these will result in the best control on curves?
- You are driving a set of doubles. A set of trailer wheels goes into a skid. Which of these is most likely to occur?
- Before you can supply air to the air tanks of a second trailer you need to:
Scroll down to Submit!