Combination Test 1
- You should not back a tractor under a trailer until the whole air system is:
- You are coupling a semi trailer to your tractor but have not yet backed under. The trailer is at the right height when:
- Which part of the kingpin should the locking jaws close around?
- When you get ready to back under the semi trailer you should line up:
- How should you test the tractor semi trailer connection for security?
- When should you use the hand valve to park a combination vehicle?
- You supply air to the trailer tanks by:
- Why should you be sure that the fifth wheel plate is greased as required?
- After you supply air to the trailer, make sure the air lines are not crossed and The trailer brakes are working. This is done by:
- There are two things that a driver can do to prevent a roll over. They are: (1) Keep the cargo as close to the ground as possible; and (2):
Scroll down to Submit!